TCSNHS
Hindi ka pa member noh. Magregister na [:
TCSNHS
Hindi ka pa member noh. Magregister na [:
TCSNHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCSNHS

for the students of TCSNHS only.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
welcome guys! :) enjoy ----

TWILIGHT NEW MOON!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sevenmarz
Admin
sevenmarz

TWILIGHT NEW MOON!! Empty
PostSubject: TWILIGHT NEW MOON!!   TWILIGHT NEW MOON!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 am

here ,.. -- good.! whaa.!
me en my friends are going to watch it again!! by 2nd movie.!
-- espc. MARGE!.. twilight adik!! HAHA --

WELL -- if you already
watch the movie trailer.??
ugh.. nothing.?? haha
just check it out in youtube.. ---

ITS SO NICE.. HOHO

Preview clips of Twilight New Moon have shown at the Sand Diego Comic Con. And a few fellow Twilight fans are sharing with us bootleg clips of Twilight 2, aka New Moon:

Some exciting footage of Twilight New Moon! Love the way Edward appears to Bella when she is on her motorcycle. Twilight 2, aka Twilight New Moon won't deceive the fans of Stephenie Meyer's novels!
:)

here some :))

Bella talking to Edward:
It's my birthday.
May I ask you omething?... Kiss me!

TWILIGHT NEW MOON!! New-moon-015

In October 2009, not even waiting for the official release of Twilight, the production company Summit Entertainment was already planning the movie New Moon, sequel to Twilight. They were right to be confident, after all, the first Twilight movie based on Stephenie Meyer's romantic vampire novel has been a huge success and still drives crowds in the theaters worldwide.

NEW MOON

In Theatres

November 20, 2009
So now Summit Entertainment is working on New Moon, this second Twilight movie is based on the novel of the same name written by Stephenie Meyer. The draft for New Moon was indeed handed in by Rosenberg during the opening weekend of Twilight. But I think it will slightly deviate from the original plot because fans want to see Robert Pattinson badly... So Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) will probably have more time on screen than someone who read the book would have expected.

WATCH IT.!! :))

TWILIGHT NEW MOON!! Iloveyouqt6

Superior_marz .07

-- Good enough ugh.??
FRIENDSTER: SuperR_seven07@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://sevenmarz.multiply.com
xii.star
Admin
xii.star

TWILIGHT NEW MOON!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWILIGHT NEW MOON!!   TWILIGHT NEW MOON!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am

wahaha. i already finished the twi saga. and now, i'm looking forward for the movies. hahaha. i'm so naadik na rin jan. hehe
Back to top Go down

TWILIGHT NEW MOON!!
Page 1 of 1